Tech Resources has been working hard to create an updated and more user-friendly version of the MAF internal website! Click HERE to check it out!
Below are a couple of hints to help you get the most out of this new system!
- This is a secure site! Because of this, you will need to sign in using your MAF provided email login information. This will allow us to communicate sensitive information more easily and keep you up to date!
- Need help logging in? Check your email in the coming week for an email from your Regional Manager! The email includes an instructional document reviewing not only how to login to your email but also it also covers topics such as how to contact Tech Support! We are in the process of developing several “How To” documents meant to provide more resources and better equip you in your role as an Advocate.
- Other “How To” documents! Learn how to access and navigate Bynder. Find out how to listen to HQ weekly Chapels live! These and other topics are now available for you to access in the “How To & Other Documents” section of the Advocate Wing Intranet site! Click HERE to visit the new page!
- Stay in the KNOW! Check out the MAF US Main page for updates, news, and timely information about what is going on in the MAF world! Scroll down to the “Important Announcements” section to find out the latest!
- Still in the works: We are currently working towards the creation and implementation of several new forms. Taking your feedback we are redesigning the Ministry Opportunity Report, Response Card, and Resource Order forms to be more user-friendly. Until these are ready we will continue to use our old forms. But where are they? Links to the old forms are located on the new Advocate Wing Intranet page:
- Check out what’s going on in MAF programs around the world! Hover over the “Department Pages” list and look under “Operations” and here you will find site pages for each of the various programs containing pictures and updates!
- It’s in the works… and with that please be patient. If you see something that is broken or could use some additional work please let us know! Email us at email@example.com.